FPDC has teamed up with CITB to provide members with building information modelling training and attendance at the workshop is free to in-scope and registered companies.
Building information modelling (BIM) was identified as an approach that will deliver savings and efficiency targets in the government’s 2011 construction strategy. As a result, the
government has now made it a requirement for BIM to be used on its construction projects by 2016.
Each workshop will provide SMEs the opportunity to understand:
- What BIM is and the implications of the government’s 2016
- How BIM could be useful for your business
- The cost of implementing BIM in the short, medium and long term
- The software available to support BIM
- How BIM will affect existing work practices and QA procedures
To find your nearest course or to book a free place, contact either 020 7634 9480 or email@example.com