The winners of the FPDC Plaisterers’ Awards 2012 were celebrated by industry leaders at a glittering prize giving ceremony in London today (Tuesday 5 February).
Held at the prestigious Plaisterers’ Hall in the City, the Plaisterers’ Awards recognise and reward the achievement of excellence in the finishing trades sector. Individual winners were chosen in nine separate categories from a total of 38 projects entered.
FPDC director Steve Halcrow comments: “This year the variety of projects in contention has been tremendous – and the winning projects are a fantastic showcase for the outstanding work of our specialist trades.”
The winning contractors at the FPDC Plaisterers’ Awards 2012 are:
- Plastering – internal: Hayles & Howe for the British Armed Forces’ Chaplaincy Centre at Amport House in Andover
- Plastering – external: M Clarke & Sons for Southwest Acute Hospital in Enniskillen
- Drylining – under £1m sponsored by Sheffield Insulations: Mansell Finishes for Hyde Technology School in Greater Manchester
- Drylining – over £1m sponsored by Sheffield Insulations: TC Interiors for Pannel Croft retirement village in Birmingham
- Drylining – residential sponsored by Sheffield Insulations: Plastering Contractors of Stanmore for Renaissance in London
- Fibrous & GRG – heritage: Locker & Riley for The Hippodrome in London
- Fibrous & GRG – new build: Victorian Cornice Company for the Shakespeare Memorial Room at the Library of Birmingham
- Steel framed systems sponsored by Hilti: Plastering Contractors of Stanmore for Eden Primary School in London
- Screeding: CSC Screeding for the ArcelorMittal Orbit at the London 2012 Olympic Park
The FPDC Plaisterers’ Awards 2012 were generously supported by gold sponsor the GPDA; silver sponsors CCF and Minster; and bronze sponsors On Center Software, Renderplas and SPSenvirowall.
Click here to see the 2012 FPDC Plaisterers’ Awards supplement
Entries for the FPDC Plaisterers’ Awards 2013 open from 1 May.
For more information please visit www.fpdc.org