To help support the construction industry and maintain skills, the deadline for claim applications for the Grant Scheme Year 2019 / 2020 has been extended to the end of November 2020 (normally closes on 30 June).
For CITB registered companies, grants can be claimed for training undertaken as far back as 1 April 2019.
FIS can assist in securing support from the CITB Skills and Training Fund for eligible organisations:
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5000.
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7500.
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10000.
- Employers with between 100 and 149 directly-employed staff can receive up to £15,000.
- Employers with between 150 and 199 directly-employed staff can receive up to £20,000.
- Employers with between 200 and 250 directly-employed staff can receive up to £25,000.
Dependent upon availability and location in England organisation may be eligible to access to Local Enterprise Partnership funding. There is also the potential of access to qualifications free of charge dependent upon the geographical location of your organisation.
FIS is on hand to help members claim all of the funding available to them. If you are interested in speaking with one of our team, email email@example.com or call 0121 707 0077 and we will arrange a consultation.