Komfort has launched a new RIBA accredited CPD Seminar – ‘Dividing Spaces for Individual’s Wellbeing and High Performance Buildings’.
Inline with the WELL Standards V2, this brand new seminar explores the relationship between office design and individual’s wellbeing, as well as how employee productivity and satisfaction are intrinsically linked to acoustic control.
With a specific focus on millennial’s preferences in a working environment, this seminar discusses future design solutions to divide spaces, including adaptable partitioning systems.
- To explore the relationship between office design and wellbeing
- To explore the WELL Standards and its implications in office design
- To understand the relevance of millennials in the workplace and their preferences in the workplace
- To understand the importance of controlling acoustics to improve wellbeing and productivity
- To explore different partitioning solutions to divide spaces and control acoustics
For more information or to register your interest click here.