Specfinish has become a media partner with Ecobuild, the leading event for sustainable design, construction, energy and the built environment, and Specfinish will be at the show with a stand.
The event attracts 45,000 industry professionals, 1,000 exhibitors and over 600 speakers.
Adrian JG Marsh, SpecFinish’s editor, said: “Each year Ecobuild showcases a wide range of sustainable construction products. It provides a platform for businesses representing the entire spectrum of sustainable construction products for new build, refurbishment, residential, commercial and industrial projects and offers contractors to see some of the latest developments. We hope readers will come and visit us when they’re at the show.”
At Ecobuild 2014, you will find…
- The most comprehensive showcase of sustainable construction products for new build, refurbishment, residential, commercial and industrial projects
- Six new content zones, Building Performance & BIM, Refurbishment & Retrofit, Green Energy, Design, Water, Waste & Materials and Future Cities, that will host Ecobuild’s unrivalled seminar programme and drop in advice clinics
- Two conference arenas bringing keynote presentations and live debates from industry experts, ministers and global academics to the heart of the exhibition floor
- Live product demonstrations plus dozens of features and attractions
- 2014 features and attractions include: Solar City, Practical Installer, the Regeneration Film Festival, the Royal Docks Ideas Competition and the Biodiversity Pavilion
Ecobuild will take place from the 4th – 6th of March 2014 at ExCeL, London.
You can register for your free ticket at www.ecobuild.co.uk