Get the skills, work experience and confidence you need to kickstart your career
Continue your learning with a work-based programme of training designed to help develop the skills and experience needed to secure apprenticeships and employment.
A traineeship is a skills development programme that includes a work placement and offers a focused, flexible programme with a direct line of sight to employment.
You will put theory into practice in one of our work experience placements, internally at Manchester United or externally with one of our approved placement opportunities.
- Community Sports Coaching
Eligibility for courses
• Be aged 16-18
• Be unemployed (or work less than 16 hours per week)
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Qualified up to Level 3 (not already hold a Level 4 qualification)
• Have a passion for a career in working within your chosen subject
All courses run for 6 months
Lostock High School, Stretford