AIS FPDC has developed a management skills programme designed specifically for busy contractors.
The new programme is available as both e-learning modules and workbooks. The programme allows people to study in their own time and at their own pace, building their skills over a period of time without impacting on business time.
Free to access, the modules and workbooks incorporate assessment sections for people to show how they have applied the learning in their individual work situation and cover the following:
• Understanding leadership
• Planning and allocating work
• Organising and delegating in the workplace
• Understanding how to manage contracts and contractors in the workplace
• Giving briefings and making presentations
• Understanding the communication process in the workplace
• Writing for business
• Understanding how to motivate for performance
• Understanding and developing relationships in the workplace
• Leading and motivating a team effectively
• Understanding how to establish an effective team
• Understanding training and coaching in the workplace
• Understanding performance management
• Developing yourself and others
• Understanding innovation and change in an organisation
• Planning change in the workplace
• Understanding negotiation and networking in the workplace
All modules and workbooks have been developed in line with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 3 in Leadership and Management units so learners can use them as a pathway to a formal qualification. Registration with ILM costs £80 + VAT, with fees of around £300 for assessment. AIS FPDC has secured limited funding to cover these costs which will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For more details either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 707 0077.