Important webinar: are you inspection ready?
Construction Sector Webinar: How to successfully pass a COVID-secure inspection
Between 6 and 14 January, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) received 2,945 complaints about safety issues from employees concerned that their workplaces are not COVID-secure.
With support from unions and politicians to crack down on employers found to be breaking the rules, the HSE will be ramping up its spot checks, particularly on businesses who have remained open during the pandemic, like those in the construction and trades sector.
The construction sector faces unique Health & Safety challenges, such as those recently identified by the HSE surrounding construction dust.
FIS Associate Member Citation is running a free webinar specifically for construction and trades businesses, where they will be discussing the common employer pitfalls found by the HSE, and navigating you through everything you need to know when it comes to successfully passing a COVID-secure inspection, including:
- Having thorough cleaning regimes in place
- Monitoring, supervising, and maintaining social distancing
- Amending and clearly communicating your COVID-secure policies, procedures and any other relevant documentation
- How to enforce COVID-secure measures in line with your employment law obligations
- How to make your Covid-19 risk assessment in depth, dynamic and embedded into your business
Date: 27 January
Time: 3:45 to 5:00 PM
How to join: Register here >>