Help to spread some Christmas cheer whilst raising much needed funds for the Lighthouse Charity.
With Christmas events cancelled across the country, many companies are opting for an e-card or ‘charity Christmas cards’ and the Lighthouse Charity Christmas card comes with a real bang!
Get your hands on a Lighthouse Charity Christmas E-card that comes with the chance to win a share of a prize pot of £25,000!
With five fantastic E-cards to choose from it couldn’t be simpler.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose from 5 Christmas e-Card designs, or choose a plain ‘cracker’ and embed the link into your own design
- You will then receive your e-card with your personalised greeting and company logo
- Email the card to your employees, supply chain contacts and subcontractors to give them an opportunity to win one of the great cash prizes
The prize pot consists of;
- 1 prize of £10,000
- 1 prize of £5,000
- 5 prizes of £1000
- 10 prizes of £500
The draw will take place on 18 December 2020 at 20:20 and there will be a warm up virtual Christmas party that you won’t want to miss either!
- Only purchases on behalf of your company are permitted
- There is a minimum initial order quantity of 100 e-Cards
About the Lighthouse Charity
The charity provides financial and emotional support to the construction community and their families who have suffered an injury or long term illness or simply need a helping hand. Th echarity receives no public funding and relies on the generosity of those within in the industry to help them to continue their vital work. Shocking statistics show that there is still much work to be done to improve the safety and emotional wellbeing of the construction community, but this can only be achieved with your support. Visit www.lighthouseclub.org for more information.