This report is a ‘must read’ for anyone in the construction industry wanting to understand:
- The role of the Government’s Construction Playbook in relation to payment expectations and practices
- The payment landscape and legislation across the public and private sector supply chain
- Digital transformation and how you can best equip your business to efficiently manage supply chain payments… more quickly and easily than you might think!
The report was written following a Payapps webinar in which Rob Driscoll (Director of Legal and Business at ECA and Chair of the Payment Group of the Business Advisory Panel to Cabinet Office) and Stephen Voce (Commercial Director at HE Simm) discussed:
- Why contractors and clients need to rethink their approach to payment and what those approaches could be
- Supply chain collaboration and who’s ahead of the game
- The future of payment in construction
Included in the report are the results of an audience poll conducted during the webinar. Responses from over 60 attendees reveals:
- The impact late payments are having on businesses
- Current perceived barriers to making or receiving prompt payments
Download the report here.