PPG Architectural Coatings UK has launched its brand new specifiers website www.ppgac.co.uk
The new site is designed with the architect, designer and specifiers in mind, providing easy access to essential information to support you through the specification process.
The new specifier-focused website offers information on PPG Architectural Coatings’ extensive portfolio of leading brands including Johnstone’s Trade, PPG and GORI.
Developed to serve as a fast, easily-accessible source for coatings, the site’s intuitive design also comes complete with an integration to NBS Source for access to product specification data, BIM-ready Paint Material files for inclusion in Revit Design Software and resources for designing to BREEAM assessments.
Providing a full range of total coatings solutions, specification services and colour support to help you protect and beautify your projects – PPG are proud to offer an improved specifier experience.
Explore the different services available on the new specifiers website and find out how PPG can help you:
1. Total Coatings Solutions – Whatever your project, PPG’s new website provides access to product specification data for their full high-performance coatings offer, from Cellulosic Fire Protection through to Decorative finishes.
2. Colour Tools & Services – From globally inspired colour trends to design consultancy and first class colour tools, help your clients find their voice with colour from PPG.
3. NBS & BIM Integration – With product pages linking directly to NBS Source for specification writing, self-service access to specification data, and a collection of Revit material to support BIM workflows, PPG make writing paint specifications seamless.
4. Green Building Design – Promoting PPG’s commitment to sustainable coatings solutions through material transparency and low TVOC solutions – with supporting guidance for green building assessments.
5. Education & Learning CPDs – View and register your interest for RIBA approved CPD seminars; designed to help expand your knowledge of coatings as part of the RIBA core curriculum.
In addition to the above mentioned services, the specifiers website also features PPG’s latest projects from commercial through to hotel and leisure projects.