The Construction EPA Company is a specialist construction only End-point Assessment Organisation, supporting training providers and employers across the UK.
On 17 February, they will be hosting a webinar detailing the Level 2 Plasterer qualification. This is open to both employers and training providers and is free to attend.
Delivered by the orgnaisations support team, it will walk you through:
- An introduction to Construction EPA and the team
- Gateway requirements, the EPA duration and Grading
- Each assessment method used and how they are delivered
- Support materials available
- Portfolio requirements
- Top tips and support to ensure apprentices are prepared and know what to expect
- Q&A session
To register your place visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/457090057667
If you need support registering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 17 February 2023
Time: 11am – 12