Since the beginning of the PAL fire-stopping programme, they have successfully trained over 1000 delegates, each one contributing to their commitment to safety.
The FireQual 1 – Day Passive Fire Protection Course will ensure that:
- You have full theoretical knowledge of types of fires and their behaviours
- You understand fire compartments and separating elements
- You understand reinstatement requirements and fire ratings
- You understand the types of service penetrations and product solutions to achieve safe and compliant installations
- You achieve a full understanding of certifications, guidance notes and regulations as well as Third-Party Certification Schemes
In a LinkedIn post, discussing their accomplishment, PAL said: “A warm appreciation goes out to each company and delegate that has chosen to train with us. Witnessing a growing number of companies consistently sending delegates our way is a clear testament to the quality of the course and the expertise provided by our Fire Protection Specialist Dave Steel. Thank you all for your trust and commitment!“Lastly a big thank you to the team at Nullifire, as a manufacturer-backed course, our special partnership enables us to carry out the practical assessments using industry leading materials”.
To find out more or register for the FireQual 1-Day Fire Stopping Theory & Practical Course – Passive Fire Protection visit: www.performanceadhesives.co.uk/training-with-pal/passive-fire-stopping-nullifire